All Discussions Tagged 'business' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What topics are you most interested in reading?

Hi all,   I was wondering, as a 20 something, I mostly visit blogs for fashion inspiration and tips on being an entrepreneur. But I wondere…

Started by Britt Trotman

33 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Rizik

Writing an About Me Page

I'm giving my blog an overhaul and I am attempting to write a new "About Me" page. I hate writing "About Me" pages. They always end up soun…

Started by Ashley Rieflin

22 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Vignettes of Agony

Anyone here on Etsy? Looking to build my circle.

Looking to network, discuss, etc.   My shop is... http://www.etsy.com/shop/theashes   I don't have a focus, really. I just sell whatever I…

Started by Ashley Lena

27 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ashley Lena

Cupcake Crazy!!

Hi Everyone,   I'm a serious cupcake fanatic!! I am startinng up my own cupcake catering business and would love tips from any of you who h…

Started by Jill

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Jiselle N

Hello from Games & Theory!

I'd like to thank 20SB for accepting me first of all. I'm a 25 year old, vastly underemployed historian that has recently started blogging…

Started by Executive

0 Sep 4, 2010

If you could open any business, what would it be?

Personally, I'd love to have a cupcake bakery. Unfortunately, those are now more common than Walmart's and I like to be original, plus ther…

Started by Gab Life

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Ann

Blogging Agency: A business opportunity?

I've been reading more and more blogs lately: a lot more of humour type blogs that are created by individuals who start it off as kind of a…

Started by Jordy Fujiwara

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Punky Jo

I need some business advice

I'm tired of being unemployed, so I'm planning on using my talents to hopefully earn money.   What is my talent, you ask? I can bake cupcak…

Started by Essence Aliece Beasley

16 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Tiffani D.

Do you like getting pitched?

Sometimes it's really humbling to receive a pitch from a business/website.  At least the first few times...it definitely was for me. It's j…

Started by David Spinks

39 May 24, 2010
Reply by Shayna

Has anyone thought of retirement?

Basically people describe retirement as the age of 65 and just staying in your retirement house(maybe somewhere else away from your neighbo…

Started by Louis Delos Angeles

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Em Jae

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service