All Discussions Tagged 'favorites' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Favorite Blog Prompt

One of my writing professors would have us do a regular in-class writing prompt:"Write about something you saw today." I was always surpris…

Started by Ech & Will

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Rachel Emmilee

Favorite Blog Topics

What are your FAVORITE blog topics to read about?   I love reading about health, funny stories, crafts, and FOOOOOOOD. :)   What about YOU?

Started by Molly Jac

5 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Kelli Shea

Who's your favorite movie character?

I just explored this topic on my blog, and wanted to see what others thought!mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family…

Started by Katie Despres

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Phil Schwarz

What's the best travel book you ever read?

Hey all you English majors! I'm wondering--what is the best travel book you ever read? This could be a book about travel, a book that made…

Started by Kate W

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by jaminicole

Best Movie You've Seen Recently!

Hey 20-somethings!   Pretty simple question here - we loooove movies and we're always keen to know what people have seen recently that they…

Started by Cinema Obsessed

31 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Tabs

What is your favorite thing about the spring/summer?

The weather has finally turned and that improves my mood exponentially.  After thinking about what I currently enjoy most about the summer…

Started by Scott Howard

26 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Angela White

What's on TV?

I'm new here at 20SB, and I'm curious--when you can pull yourself away from your blog, what do you like to watch on TV? Some of my favorite…

Started by Mike Robinson

29 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Britt

your FAVORITE blogs

hey guys i'm kind of new to the community and was wondering if you could direct me to some cool blogs to read :) what are your top 5 favor…

Started by Jennifer

15 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by David Stehle

What's on Your Set?

We're all bloggers, folks. As such, I know that it can sometimes be hard to pry our asses out of our computer chairs (I'm a desktop user) a…

Started by Mike Robinson

16 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by The Suicidal Goldfish

What's your favorite post of 2007?

I always love reading people's favorite posts -- so I thought we could start the new year off with the Best Of Twenty Somethings! So toss u…

Started by m e a n r a c h e l

3 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by m e a n r a c h e l

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service