All Discussions Tagged 'meet' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michigan Blog Meet Up

There will be a blog meet up!  The Blog Meet up is discussing Virtual Communities: Organizing in a Digital World!  We will be talking and d…

Started by VaNessa Thompson

0 Aug 3, 2011

2nd Annual Michigan Blogger Meet-up

Get out from behind your computer and come meet each other face-to-face. We had some much fun last year there was no question of making thi…

Started by Sarah

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by mariel torres

Maryland Area Bloggers

Part of my 101 things in 1001 days project is to go to a blogger meet up but there never really seems to be any going on in this area. Mary…

Started by Jex Mix

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chanel

Small Seattle Blogger Meet-up Nov. 18th

There is going to be a small Seattle blogger meet-up in Wallingford/Greenlake at 7pm on the 18th, direct message me if you're interested an…

Started by Carrie Barr

0 Nov 15, 2010

Meeting the Parents

We all come across this...When is it the right time to meet the parents?How do you even PREPARE for this?Horror stories? Great stories?I kn…

Started by Berrak Sarikaya

20 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Rachel Manship

NYC/East Coast Blogger Meetup!

Hey NYC Bloggers (and East Coasters!) Ashley here from This? Is Not the Life I Ordered! I am thinking of having a NYC/East Coast Blogger M…

Started by Ashalah

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by DShan

PA/NJ/DE BLOGGERS!!

the always fabulous Amanda and myself are trying to plan a meet up for any Pennsylvania, Jersey and Delaware bloggers! (If you aren't from…

Started by Rachel

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Rachel

British Bloggers

I see all of our colonial cousins over the pond are having a gathering, I was just wondering if there's a similar interest in a meet up in…

Started by The Suicidal Goldfish

0 Sep 12, 2008

the blogger meet up of all meet ups...SERIOUSLY

Jenn and I were just talking about planning a 20something meet up. Not just little city meetups, but a big one. I know people talk about it…

Started by Jamie

84 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Ask Alice

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service