January was another close one, but thanks to one vote Rachel Emmilee is our first Featured Blogger of 2013! Send digital high-fives and link-love her way.

The votes have been cleared so everyone is back at zero. If your favorite blogger hasn't been featured yet that's because they need YOU to nominate them! Here's a few rules/tips to make this process easier:

1) Sorry guys, but you shouldn't nominate yourself. It's about being nominated by your PEERS.

2) Please provide a link to the person's profile. Just stating their name doesn't mean we know who you are talking about. If you only list a name (no links) we most likely won't count it.

3) If someone nominates a blogger that you love, great! But to avoid confusion, if you want your vote to count, please say so. Good Example: "I agree. He/she has my vote too!" or even "Seconded" will suffice. Bad Example: "I love him/her too!"

4) We know you love your blogger buds, but voting for them twice in one month doesn't help. One vote per month. Get out there and encourage others to vote!

Tags: Blogger, Featured

Views: 405

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

AMAZING!

Thank you everyone SO much for the votes and love! 2012 has been an amazing year of Blogging and getting to know some of you incredible writers! I've had so much fun and really felt inspiration from this community. I am hoping the fun will continue and I am looking forward to seeing new faces over on my Blog! :) - XO

As a fan of her lifestyle, her writing style and her design - my vote goes to Nagehan! :)

Digital high five!

Caught it! :)

+1 for Nagehan

I"m not sure if she's ever won before, but I'm gonna nominate Cassie from Witty Title Here because she is a GEM and her blog is brilliant.

You're right, her Blog is fantastic as well! GOOD luck to all in the running!

Cassie has my vote, she's wonderful!

I just now discovered her, but I am loving the site. My vote goes to Cassie!

THANKS, GUYS. I really appreciate it. :)

My vote goes to her as well. I love her blog!

I'll also +1 that :) !

Cassie for sure!

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service