INTRODUCE YOURSELF: PART FIVE!!

Welcome to 20SB!

We know you're super excited to start becoming active in the community, so why not leave a quick little reply introducing yourself?

A little about me: Hi. I'm Erini. I'm on the executive board for 20SB. I've been blogging since around 2000, and on my current site, AdorkableMe, for over 4 years now. I'm a writer and designer in Chicago. I travel/work for a 30+ piece circus punk rock marching band. I pay rent by running a school as their program director. I'm also a Nintendo Brand Ambassador.

Just a little reminder... here are some helpful links:

FAQ

20SB Community Guidelines (includes spam policy)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or anyone else on the admin team.

Views: 2778

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey All! My name is Amanda and I am very excited to be a part of this network! I am from Arkansas and my blog is titled College is Love, it's basically about all things college, college lifestyle, and just any other random things I feel like talking about. It doesn't have a set style but it's still pretty fantastic! Check it out if you can! As for more about me I am a Sociology major with a minor in PR and right now I am in my Junior year. I have been blogging on and off my entire life but in November 2011 I made my blog and it's just sort of stuck since then. Writing for websites and writing for myself has become sort of my passion. I am pretty involved on my campus as I am in a sorority and I am also an Ambassador for my university. That's pretty much me in a nutshell!

Hey y'all!
I'm Rebecca and I blog over at xoxo rebecca mae. I'm from the fabulous Chicago but am currently planted in Eastern NC for my husband's job. Speaking of the Mr...He's in the Marine Corps. The military plays a huge part in both of our lives so I blog about it. And being a dog mommy to the sweetest rescue there ever was. I also blog recipes, easy home decor ideas and really whatever else comes to my mind. 

I'm so excited to be a member of 20SB and look forward to getting to know some new awesome bloggers!
xoxo
rebecca mae

Hello all :)Newest member of the 20sb club!

My name is Phoebe and you can find me over at http://takenbythelapels.wordpress.com/.

I'm a full time college student in Tennessee studying advertising, but I've been moonlighting as a blogger. So think, adventurous broke college student trying to be fashionable and travel the world. Also, I've found myself blogging a ton about bigger subjects like body image and confidence. I'm only 2 months old so I have some growing to do, but I'm learning something new every day! Hope you get the chance to pop by! You all are always welcome over there :)

Hey, everyone! I'm Kayla, and I'm passionate about all these fashion. I just recently joined 20SB, and am so excited about it :) I'm currently a senior, journalism student at a school in Florida, but I'm actually staying in New York City for the semester to intern at "Marie Claire" magazine.

I have been blogging for the last 3 years or so, and I really enjoy it. My blog is called Kayla's Five Things, and I would love to hear feedback about my blog as well as connect with some of you via the big, beautiful blogosphere.

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new around here and super excited to be a part of 20SB.

I blog over at Buttons and Birdcages, a vintage inspired personal style blog with a little DIY flair added in every now and then.

If you wanna keep in touch you can find me on Bloglovin',Twitter,Instagram, or Facebook

Looking forward to reading your blogs!

<3 Miche

Hey 20SB's!

My name is Priscilla. I currently live in Toronto, but my mind is always elsewhere. I blog about Fashion, Lifestyle, travel and music. Please check me out at http://livelifelovestyle.blogspot.ca/. I'm looking forward to growing my network here and reading some awesome blogs!!

I am a 20-something living in a small Midwestern town. I work as a social worker and I have been writing off and on since I was a child. I have a passion for words. I love reading them and writing them. I am recently divorced because I had an affair on my husband. The man I left my husband for is in a coma after having a stroke. His fiance sits by his side non-stop even after learning of our affair. I am on a journey that has brought me closer to God as well as my family and friends. I am learning more about myself everyday and the pain I have experienced these past few months has shaped the person I have become. Please join me on my journey! Check out my blog at http://memoirsofahomewrecker.blogspot.com/

Hi, everyone. I'm Marly, and I've just started blogging about books on Strange Bookfellows. I started it because I missed all the bookish conversation I had always loved in college. Now that I'm back home and working at an animal shelter, there's not a lot of opportunity to carry on about all the great stories that have touched my life :). I'm particularly interested in readers' personal response to a particular novel/poem/work and I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm just getting started so I'd appreciate book recommendations from any fellow readers out there!

Hi! I'm Amanda and I blog at A Malleable Heart. This is my second time at the blogging thing. I guess you could call it a Lifestyle meets Personl blog. I love meeting new people. Hope you stop by.

http://malleableheart.blogspot.com

Hello! I'm Samantha Angell, and I blog at Hockey Wife, Hockey Life. I recently started blogging last August when my husband and I moved to Sweden for his career as a professional hockey player. My blog started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends, but now I've been growing it into more and starting to branch out. I talk about my travels, living abroad, expat life, and anything else that comes to mind! Recently I made a spin of the 30 before 30, with my 30+ things I want to do in the next year or so before I turn 25! 

Looking forward to checking out everyone here! 

Hello all :) Name is Jen and I am over at Lemon&Honey, which is a personal blog where I am documenting my journey from twenties to soon to be thirties. A little background: My early twenties were full of adventure. I was lucky enough to live in Australia for two years where I met amazing people and went on amazing travels. But I came back, experienced reverse culture shock, and tried to find a job in the height of the recession. I spent my mid-twenties to late twenties working a very....icky....job. At twenty-nine I just started my ideal career! This blog is about my journey to actual start living the life I desire.  

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I blog over at The Growing Up Diaries. I write about life and all that comes with it. I particularly love to write about the adventures and disasters that come with being a "grown up", owning a house and planning a wedding. I also write about my dog and my obsession with the 90s quite frequently. And I love making new blogging friends, so come on over and say hello! 

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Need Help?

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service