Hey there!

I'm looking for 20 something bloggers to do guest posts for a new feature on my blog.  It will be something like, "My favorite recipe" exchange where I will feature your kitchen FAVES!  It will be a way to find delicious & easy recipes that can be helpful to young readers.  They can be gourmet or simple...because we all love the microwave :) If you are interested, shoot me an email at: twentygoingoneighty@hotmail.com! I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Also, if you would like to check out my blog to see what types of things I feature, check it out at: www.20goingon80.com :)

Tags: baking, blogging, cooking, posting

Views: 58

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey I'd love to take part! The tricky part is deciding on a recipe to to share...

Do come visit me at Why Hello,

I am so in to this, as long as vegetarian recipes are okay. ;)
OOo!   I know a few great recipes that I would love to share.  My cooking tastes are generally comfort foods, but I can cook those very well.

I'll be emailing you all!

Leelee Face: I don't have your email so if you can send me an email at twentygoingoneighty@hotmail.com I will email you more info!

Hi!

There's an official "Looking for Guest Posters" thread, here. There's a fair number of posts up with people offering to guest post, and I hope that between there and here, you're able to find a few!

I'll be closing this discussion now. Thanks!

Risha

20sb Community Mod

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Need Help?

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service