Hello all! I'm looking for writers to contribute to my travel blog, Driftwood and Daydreams. No professional writing skills necessary, just a love for travel and sharing other cultures. Suggested topics include discussing your study or work abroad experience, elaborating on a trip you took somewhere, what you ate, what you did, etc.

Your work will be featured on my blog as well as a link back to your own. Contact me here on 20sb if you're interested!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds awesome, I'd definitely be interested. Will pm you soon :D Thanks for the post

Hi Aryn! I'd love to help contribute. 

Still available ? I'm in. 

Hey Aryn. I'm always interested. My blog is travel related, and in general, I'm about exploring my surrounds wherever I am in the world. I am currently in South Africa, but busy planning my next adventure, which at this point, looks like it may be in China. 

Check out my blog These Walking Boots if you're interested, and we can chat about collaborating. 

If you're still looking for people, I'm definitely up for it. I don't travel nearly as much as I'd like, but I've definitely been around quite a bit! :)

Thank you for all the interest! I have messaged each of you on your blog about contributing to Driftwood and Daydreams!

I would love to participate!  My blog, My Mind's Lens, focuses on my photography.  I have traveled to China, Jamaica and recently San Francisco.  Please let me know if you are still looking for people.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service