LOOKING FOR THE 2014 EDITION OF MARCH MADNESS? CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CURRENT DISCUSSION BOARD!!

'The Community Managers have been working hard to come up with new and fun ideas to get the community involved and we think this one is a slam dunk (yes, I went there).

We may not be able to promise you a million dollars for picking the perfect bracket, but we think that going head to head with your fellow bloggers will be fun. Heck, even if you don't follow the NCAA teams, we in still encourage you to play.

The tournament doesn't start for almost a month and the final bracket hasn't been determined yet, but we put together a nice little form for you to sign-up in advance. Just fill out the form and we will shoot you an e-mail when the bracket is ready for you to fill out. 

If you have any questions, you can leave them here or shoot us a tweet.

Views: 269

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yesssssss. 

The one time a year basketball is relevant to 95% of America (including me). Too bad hockey doesn't get this kind of excitement.

Don't you worry, I'm sure this is just the beginning! 

+1. If I had a nickel for every time I'd heard someone say "oh, hockey was having a lockout? I didn't realize..." I'd be a very rich (but sad) person.

It's hard to not be excited about basketball when they keep playing this on the radio every hour on the hour...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hdKnr7rpE

I like hockey....is this similar? 

:) 

Excited!!! 

Hey everyone!! Last chance to sign up for our March Madness is this Friday the 15th!!

So what is it?  I'll sign up, because I need to start out my new blog with a bang, so here I go.

It's an annual tournament held in college basketball consisting of 64 teams that go head-to-head. The winner is the national champion for the year. All 64 games are condensed into a small amount of time. People make brackets to try and predict the winner, and of course, bet. It's a lot of fun, especially for college basketball fans.

Don't forget that today is the last day to sign up for 20SB's March Madness! If you have any questions, reach out to Joey on 20SB or on Twitter @itismejoey.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service