And there you have it, 20sb; the day we all fear (or are told to) has arrived.

Today, I turn thirty and now I must float off on an iceberg of my own to distant lands of death and taxes. But can't no one stop the post modern talko from doing what it does best!

It's been a pleasure watching this site mature and its population evolve. Thanks to all the wonderful friends I've made here--the ones I've met offline and the ones I haven't yet. I'm still going to be keeping pace y'all on twitter, flickr, tumblr, reddit and all the rest. I'll probably even come back here every now and again to see how you all are and what's on your minds. 

If you want to leave a parting link for me, I'm super into dude blogs and geek girls. 

Well, got to pack for my trip to Rome, pace!

Tags: 30, account, birthday, bloggers, cakeday, deactivating, in, my, something, stay, More…touch

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't have to leave 20SB. We have had active 30+ year old members, you just can't join as a newbie once you hit that date.

No dude, the death panal has spoken. I must go, my people [don't] need me!

Happy birthday Erin. I miss you already!

The Dirty Thirty, eh?

Hope it was happy. So long, Erin, for now... Don't be a stranger! :)

Happy birthday!

And don't worry, I'm sure nobody will shun you if you decide to come back here every once in a while.  :)

Happy birthday, Erin. Have an awesome trip.

Save a space for me on the iceberg. I shall be joining you in the not so distant future.

Happy birthday, Erin! Swing by sometime and let us know how life looks on the other side of 29, okay?

You are the coolest 30 year old I know. <3 

You can't keep me away from the post modern talko if you tried. x 

I'm right behind you, Erin. Happy Bday!

We're so old...

I ALREADY SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ELSEWHERE, BUT NOW I AM VERY LATE TO THE PARTY COMING TO WISH YOU A BELATED SAD BIRTHDAY. I WILL MISS YOUR GIFTASTIC AWESOMENESS AND I DO NOT APPROVE OF ANY OF THIS. UNACCEPTABLE.

I have 5 unused years of 20-something-ness. I can totally give you one.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service