Hey there!

I thought it would be a cool idea to get some keystone state love going on and build a little blogging community. Answering some questions would help us to get to know each other.

1. What part as PA are you from? (If you don't feel comfortable being detailed that's fine)

2. Were you born and raised here? Or did you move to PA later in life?

3. What do you love about PA?

4. What do you hate about PA?

1. What part as PA are you from? (If you don't feel comfortable being detailed that's fine)

Hometown is in Central PA and I'm currently in Pittsburgh.

Born and raised.

The mountains and forests. So beautiful.

The constant road construction.

Tags: Pennsylvania, community, hometown

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Southwest PA.

2) Born, raised, and same school K-12, and I go to school half hour from home.

3) What isn't there to love? Besides my answer for number 4, I just love how diverse PA really is. And I agree with you, the scenery's pretty great too (I love California, too, though).

4) Stealing your answer. Road construction sucks.

Also... Have you ever heard the song "Keystoned," by Punchline? It's all about PA! :D

I've never heard of this song. Have you ever heard of Wisdom in Chains? They have song called The Land of Kinds and its all about PA too.

1. i was born near philly, now i live in harrisburg.

2. born & raised!

3. i like that i'm a short distance from major cities, beaches, or mountains. i can just as easily hop on the applachian trail as i can onto an airplane. know what i mean?

4. ha, yeah, our roads suck.

yay, pa! ;)

I live close to Harrisburg!
someone close to harrisburg?!?! no way! haha, where about?

1. Pittsburgh, PA

2. Born and raised in the middle of nowhere a little north of Pittsburgh and moved to the city in 2007.  

3. I love Pittsburgh.  It has the perfect mix of big city and small community.  My heart will always be here.  

4. Sometimes the weather can suck.  Also, I agree, the roads suck.  

I'm currently in Pittsburgh for college. I love it here!

Thats great!  Pitt or one of the smaller universities?  I moved to the city for college also, I graduated in May. 

Point Park is where I am now. I did attend the Art Institute here for two years prior.

Ha.  That's where I just graduated from.  

Haha no way. How did you like it?

West Chester, in the Philly suburbs.

Moved to PA when I was 7, and have lived in the Philly suburbs ever since.

The historical attractions, museums & the Philadelphia Zoo.  

I agree with everyone else.  The amount of road construction in the state is obnoxious.  Rt. 202 is the main through-way around here and it's been under construction in one spot or another for about 4 years, I think.  Ridiculous.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Need Help?

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service