Hey, guys! I just did my first ever recipe blog post. I worked hard on it and stared at it up and down, but I was wondering if you all could take a look and see if it works. Is there anything that I can do to make it clearer?

I know it's a bit hard to connect all of it without actually making it, but I just wanted to make sure it appears logical. 

Here's the link.

Thank you all!

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that you repeated the full recipe at the bottom. I always wonder if I should do that with my recipe posts to make it easier for people to read, rather than having to scroll through all the photos to work out what ingredients and quantities are needed. I might have to add it in in the future after seeing your post! :)

I'm glad that you like it! I wasn't sure if that should be included or not, but I know I always enjoy having it plainly laid out for me when I'm actually making something in the kitchen. Thank you! :)

I love your format! I absolutely love seeing pictures of what it is being prepared. Strong work, Katie!

Thank you so much for checking it out for me! :)

Gladly! Your blog is fantastic. I'm subscribed in my Google Reader. (Gotta love that Android phones sync to your Google accounts). Totally glad to have found you through 20sb.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service