Single Ladies - What is Stopping You From Finding the Love of Your Life?

Hello Single Ladies!

I am designing a group coaching program for single women called The Savvy Single Woman's Relationship Boot Camp, and would LOVE your input!

1. As a single woman, what are your biggest challenges in finding your life partner?

2. If you could design a program that would solve all your frustrations with being single and help you find the love of your life, what teachings would this program include?

3. What are your biggest dating challenges?

4. Where do you get stuck in trying to find and create an intimate relationship?

5. What do you think is keeping you single?

6. What resources do you wish were available to singles in your area that you just can't seem to find?

Although I have lots of juicy powerful tools that will help single women transform their thinking and their lives to create the optimum environment for attracting the love of their life, your feedback will help me design a program that is even more powerful - giving single women, like you, exactly what you're looking for!

Thanks so much for your input!

Lots of love,

Jessie May

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry if I wasn't clear. This post is for single women who WANT to find a relationship but are having trouble making it happen for whatever reasons. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single in and of itself. The program I'm designing is for ladies who are dissatisfied with being single and are longing to find the person of their dreams. Being single can be such a rich time of personal growth! I hope this helps, and thanks for your thoughts!

1. As a single woman, what are your biggest challenges in finding your life partner?

Biggest challenge would be I'm not looking for one.

2. If you could design a program that would solve all your frustrations with being single and help you find the love of your life, what teachings would this program include?

A program to help woman get educated,  make their own way, pay your own way, and find their life passions, without having done that I think finding the one is more difficult, or at least less likely. Know thyself.

3. What are your biggest dating challenges?

ambivalence and my career, it comes first 

4. Where do you get stuck in trying to find and create an intimate relationship?

I'm always hesitant to use candles because of the fire hazard and I'm allergic to whip cream.

5. What do you think is keeping you single?

The better question is, is there anything that could possibly entice you into a longterm relationship? 

I'm keeping me single. 
My family (speaking extended family here), where entering a serious relationships before completing career and personal passion dreams, though not frowned upon, is quite unusual.

6. What resources do you wish were available to singles in your area that you just can't seem to find?

I've never searched for resources geaered specifically at singles so I can't say.

Cooper, LOVE your answer to number 2, I totally agree!
This sounds like SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
It's not worse than most of what is here.  I mean Zombies are nice and all but.....
???? This is actually called market research. I am extremely grateful to the ladies who have taken the time to answer this post thoughtfully.
Yeah, some market research at least premiums me a free ipad.
I'm sorry I can't offer you a free ipad, but it's definitely your choice to participate. So if you don't want to participate - no worries! Let me know if there's anything I can ever do to help/support you, I'm always eager to help others out.
Ipad or bust!

I'm not single anymore, but I have been there and have felt the intense frustration that came with being single and wanting a relationship. So I thought I'd take a stab at your questions.

1. Location. I had the hardest time finding men of caliber in any of the places I looked, and didn't know where else to go.

2. A male translator. It would be so helpful to learn what men are thinking, because once you can semi-understand them, relationships become a lot easier.

3. Insecurities. It was (and sometimes still is) hard to get past all of my insecurities and trust that anyone really cared about me for me.

4. Before my boyfriend, I never had a relationship that lasted longer than a week. And I didn't understand why. I never got a chance to create a more lasting, intimate relationship before they broke it off.

5. I think a lot of what kept me single for so long is because I was seeking after it so earnestly. I think it made me a little intense at times, and probably scared some people away. But as soon as I stopped looking, he came into my life and I've never been happier!

6. There just weren't enough places to meet people where I lived. It was a small town, and it was very hard to find ways to meet people.

I hope these will help someone...

Simply Kate

Thanks Kate! Your answers are very helpful!

Hmmmmmmm...... these are really good questions! Some that I ask myself from time to time. LOL

1) I feel like there are a lot of challenges in finding my life partner. I'm crazy busy with work - and honestly I feel like my job scares a lot of guys away. (I work at a church as a youth minister.... so I feel like once people hear that they think that I'm some crazy judgmental Christian person.) I also just don't know where to meet people in my town other than going to a bar. 

2) I don't know how I feel about designing programs. I need to think about that one more!

3) Biggest dating challenges... time I think. My job keeps me insanely busy, and it's weird hours. Not your typical 9-5 job.

4) I get stuck because I share either too much too early - or too little too late in the game.

5) I have no idea. Someone want to tell me??? lol

6) More things for people to do other than get drunk. I don't want any dating programs or anything like that - I just don't feel comfortable with those. But I feel as though the only thing to do here is get drunk, and I'm a crazy light weight so no one wants to see me trashed. LOL.

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Need Help?

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service