1. smell of coffee in the morning
2. empty cab
3. a freebie!
4. getting the last piece of dress, on 50% sale!
5. seeing a favorite actor while malling
I know these are silly things!
oooh, my whole blog is about this!
Today I've had:
1. cake for breakfast (see www.smilesoup.com to see my rainbow cake!)
2. a new perfume
3. sunshine on the window
4. a busker smiling and wishing me a good day
1. New shoes
2. Posh chocolate
3. My SLR
4. 'Gavin & Stacey'
5. The smell of cupcakes in the oven
6. The guy at the cafeteria at work forgetting to stamp the free one on my coffee card. Provided he's not working tomorrow, I can totally get a free coffee :D
Silly things are very often the most enjoyable ones!
1) Smelling flowers when taking a walk
2) My Starbucks caramel macchiato
3) A hot bubbly bath with candles and music
4) Make someone smile
6) An unexpected ligh rain in the middle of a hot summer day
And I just could keep going on like this for ages! :)
I did a list like this recently.
But this week, the little things making me happy are:
1. Study days that turn into coffee-with-new-friends days.
2. Discovering the Mondo Cane album on Spotify.
3. Leftover chili.
4. Getting the final disc of series 1 of The Mentalist from Lovefilm in the post - evening sorted!