I have several goals to reach before I am 30, as I am sure everyone on this site does. So I figure lets share some. It may inspire others to give it a shot as well.

My #1 to do item is SKYDIVE!

I know self promotion is not always a popular element of this site but I'm going to do it anyways. To see my full list of what I want to do before I'm 30 check out my blog @ http://lifeinyours20s.blogspot.com/p/before-im-30.html

But seriously post what you would most like to accomplish or see yourself do before you reach the big 3-0!!!!!

Tags: Life

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have a baby! (it's not going well) and I only have 2.5 more years left!
You know babies are hella expensive and they smell like shit, right? Just sayin'....
Not die is my ambition. I seem to have done a lot of what people are suggesting here already, and I'm 24. I don't see why people hold out to do this stuff? Now is the time whilst you still have your youth.
Hm. Well, I don't think anyone's ever died patting themselves on the back, but if you're serious about achieving that, you might want to go easy on it anyway.
Have sex again.

Its been so long, that I'm not taking it for granted I'll have it by again by the time I'm 30.

*sigh*
i'm rooting for ya, bb.
Gee, I don't know. I'm 29 so I'll be turning 30 next year; that doesn't leave me a lot of time. I didn't make a list of stuff to do before my 30th birthday when I was in my early 20s, but maybe I should have. So...maybe...get George Clooney to call me? What? It could happen.
Before I'm 30, I'd love to learn guitar and play it well, gamble in Vegas, roadtrip through at least 3 states, vacation in Italy and Ireland, fall in love again, be in the best shape of my life, pay all of my own bills and expenses (no help from parents), skydive again but this time in America.

:)
I really just want to take the time and travel. Japan is on the top of the list.
head over to the world cup or the olympics (summer preferably but i can make do with winter) one year. since i'm obsessed with both.
I have always wanted to be a journalist for Rolling Stone Magazine. A bit like the kid in Almost Famous.

Well, I recently auditioned for a presenting role on a community TV station, and I got the role of presenting and being in charge of booking ad interviewing bands!!

I am 29 at the end of the year and though I doubt I'll become a journalist for Rolling Stone, I am on my way to a fully fledged path in the media.
Not to be cliche, but I'd love to get married before I'm 30. Considering I've been dating my BF since I was 22 and I'm 26 now...=)

I'd also like to still be making bags when I'm 30. I've kind of exhausted myself in my 20's so I'm kind of hoping to just chill for the next 4 years and not do much at all honestly haha!

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service