Recently I wrote a post on my blog (you can read it here).

It mentioned how every person (and especially us musically inclined 20 somethings) has a song that always cheers them up or makes them want to sing and dance along, almost every time they heard it.  

Mine has been "Sofa Song" by The Kooks (for many years now). 

What's yours?

:)

Tags: blog, dance, happy, kooks, music, sing, song, the

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hands down, it's 'You Make my Dreams Come True' by Hall & Oates.
This changes A LOT...  But at the moment, it's probably something by Jon Cleary - either "Satisfaction" or "So Damn Good"...

Recently, since seeing Easy A in theaters months ago, my happy song is Pocketful of Sunshine! I just cannot get over that great scene in the movie where she is dancing around her room just singing her heart out! Whenever I feel down after work in the car, I put that on and just at the top of my lungs!

I gotta ... I gotta ... I gotta ... I gotta pocket, gotta a pocketful of sunshine ...

"Put your records on" is a good choice, I never got tired of hearing "waka waka" throughout the whole FIFA cup, (considering I watched every game).
Put Your Records ON - that's a great song

You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor

Good News For People Who Love Bad News.

I love Regina Spektor!!!

:)

Me too! She's the greatest. I want to be her best friend.
That would be pretty awesome :D. I like how her lyrics always mean something, yet the melody of her music is unique all on its own.
Biggie Smalls by Starf*cker. It is a dancy toe tapper that should make anyone happy.
I love "Ronald Gregory Erickson the Second", (Target hasn't ruined them for me yet).
Good Call ha ha

RSS

Welcome to 20SB!

Social

© 2014   Created by Lisa.   Powered by

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service